Thursday, July 1, 2010

my infibeam PI

Now since I have got some time to freak out, After spending some time with my kid and his play group admission , I turned out to fulfill my reading appetite,and then one thing I realized again and this time strongly that I can not replace my reading hard copy books habit with bunch of PDF's and DOC's on my LCD monitor. so I started looking for options that could help me to read my book collections plus articles just like book which i can carry , hold and read wherever I want. Well I was aware of amazons kindle but then after little search I found equally good option in Indian market almost in half of cost that is infibeam PI the Ereader. I ordered it and with some delayed delivery I got it. though it doesn't have in built dictionary support, text to speech reader and touch screen facility, I have resolved my basic reading need. now since monsoon is here and climate is cloudy its fun and pleasure to get in to garden just in front of swimming pool in my society apartment and enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment